1. Personal information Kid Central is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Kid Central will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information Kid Central will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily. Kid Central will only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for Kids Club to fulfill the services or activities of Kid Central. As an approved education and care provider, Kid Central is required to collect some personal information under law, under the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations, Family Assistance legislation and Public Health legislation. If you do not wish for your personal information to be collected you should discuss this with a Kid Central employee. Kid Central employees will act strictly in accordance with this policy and will be happy to discuss the reasons for seeking to collect your personal information. They will also discuss with you any consequences of not providing your personal information, or providing incomplete or inaccurate personal information, which may include an effect on what services Kid Central can provide to you.
3. Use of tracking technologies Kid Central uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information Kid Central collects personal information of parents and guardians, children, employees and stakeholders for the primary purposes of providing early childhood education and care services and advocating for the well-being, protection and development of children. Kids Club will only use your personal information for the purpose it was collected or a reasonably expected or related secondary purpose. For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Kid Central group or associate companies either in New Zealand or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, which may be a business or company that is not related to Kid Central. Kid Central will not otherwise disclose personal information to a third party for any other purpose without your consent unless it is authorized or required by law.
5. Contact by Kid Central Kid Central may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
Provide information that may be of interest about the childcare industry and developments, new Kid Central services, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
To send newsletters.
To send marketing material and promotional offers.
If Kid Central has collected your information directly from you and we believe you reasonably expect us to, we will use or disclose your personal information to communicate directly with you to promote our services.Kid Central will provide you with a way to easily opt out of receiving direct marketing messages, and will stop sending direct marketing communications if you ask us to.
6. Individual’s right of access Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on Kid Central’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Kid Central. If at any time you believe that Kid Central’s record of your personal information is incorrect, please let Kid Central know. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. In some circumstances which are prescribed by the Privacy Act, such as where to do so might put a person at risk of harm or have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others, Kid Central may decline access to personal information. If your request for access is denied, Kid Central will provide you with a reason.
9. Kid Central and links to other web sites Kid Central provides links to web sites outside of the Kid Central site. These linked sites are not under the control of Kid Central and Kid Central is neither responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Kid Central web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
Kid Central Rotorua NZ | Administered Health & Safety guidelines added on 17/09/2019 9:00pm These guidelines are subject to change without notice, information can be removed, edited or added.